Anti-money laundering legislation as is in effect makes it necessary for us Jiffyex.com to make public our anti-money laundering policy to ensure we comply with money laundering regulations and not accept payments that expose our company to possible criminal fines and penalties.
We view money laundering as a serious criminal offense, and as such, comply with regulatory requirements intended to prevent money laundering.
Jiffyex has devised the following means to check such activities:
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Verificatio.
- Prudent record of all transactions for a minimum record of five years.
- Educating our team continuously in terms of anti-money laundering regulations.
- Monitoring and reporting any suspicious activity and transactions.
- Setting of daily transaction limit for all transactions.
- Constant regulation of deposits by the introduction of the Invoice System.
- Refund of all third party deposits to the funds source.
- Prevention of anonymous registration on the site by using the customer’s bank information and
- Close monitoring of all transactions and information in the system making sure they are correct at all times and complies with applicable laws.
Please note that SwiftyPay reserves the right to refuse a transaction at any time, incase we suspect that such transaction is connected to money laundering or any other criminal activity.
In addition, Jiffyex.com will report this suspicious activity in order to comply with said regulations, and internationally accepted laws and customs which also prohibits Jiffyex.com from disclosing this information to you.